Suspect in Norway bow-and-arrow killings had been flagged over radicalisation

The victims were four women and one man between the ages of 50 and 70.

Suspect in Norway bow-and-arrow killings had been flagged over radicalisation

A Danish man who is in custody in Norway suspected of a bow-and-arrow attack in a small town that killed five people is a Muslim convert who had previously been flagged as having being radicalised, police said.

“There earlier had been worries of the man having been radicalised,” Police chief Ole B Saeverud told a press conference.

The victims were four women and one man between the ages of 50 and 70, Saeverud said.

The man is suspected of having shot at people in a number of locations in the town of Kongsberg on Wednesday evening.

Most Read

Top Stories

More From The Jersey Evening Post

UK & International News