- Batman v Superman trailer leaked online
- Henry Cavil’s new movie due for release in 2016
- Trailer wasn’t due to be released until next week
A TRAILER has been leaked online for Jersey film-star Henry Cavill’s latest movie.
- Henry was born in Jersey on 5 May 1983.
- In December 2013 he was voted as the worlds’ sexiest man by Glamour magazine readers.
- He was once dubbed the ‘unluckiest man in Hollywood’ by Empire magazine after missing our in several roles, including Batman and James Bond.
- He is a member of the Jersey Rugby Club.
- On becoming an ambassador for Durrell, he said he wanted to raise awareness of the wildlife park as well as the importance of conservation
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, the follow up to 2013’s Superman film Man of Steel, will be released in cinemas in 2016.
The first trailer for the highly anticipated movie was due to be released on Monday.
However, leaked footage has now appeared online.
It is believed to have been screened in a Latin America cinema, but it didn’t take long for one fan to illegally film a significant part of it and upload it onto the internet.
Warner Bros, the studio that produced the film, has since attempted to remove it from the internet.
- In June 2013 Hollywood came to Jersey to celebrate Jersey’s Henry Cavill becoming Superman.
- Ahead of the Jersey premiere of Man of Steel at Cineworld, Henry took to the red carpet for the movies Jersey première, bringing with him fellow stars Russell Crowe and Amy Adams.
- Thousands gathered outside the cinema for the event, during which the trio chatted to fans and posed for pictures.