News quiz for Monday
1. Which word prefaces Yellow Brick Road to complete the name of Sir Elton John’s current – and final – world tour?
2. Zoe Ball will begin her stint as new host of the Radio 2 Breakfast Show on Monday. By what first name is her famous father known?
3. On January 14 1878, Queen Victoria was given a demonstration of which pioneering invention?
4. By which abbreviation is the chronic condition myalgic encephalomyelitis better known?
1. Farewell. 2. Johnny. 3. Telephone. 4. ME.
Sorry, we are not accepting comments on this article.