Advertising

WATCH: Fire crews attend gas barbecue blaze

News | Published:

FIREFIGHTERS were called out to deal with a gas barbecue blaze on Saturday.

Picture: JERSEY FIRE AND RESCUE (25598432)

The fire destroyed the barbecue and began to spread to the house.

Two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus quickly brought the fire, at a property in St Martin, under control.

The Fire and Rescue Service is reminding people to check all gas hoses and cylinder connections before lighting a gas barbecue.

Sorry, we are not accepting comments on this article.

Advertising

Top Stories

Advertising

More from the JEP

Advertising

UK & International News