The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been in “email correspondence” with the King’s office over whether they will attend the coronation.
Following the publication of Harry’s controversial memoir Spare, it has been unclear whether he and Meghan would be invited to the ceremony on May 6.
The Coronation of the King and Queen Consort will take place at Westminster Abbey on the Saturday morning, conducted by the Archbishop of Canterbury.
According to reports, Harry has been in contact with Charles’ representatives concerning their attendance.
But the duke has said that he would not yet be disclosing whether a decision had been made on his and Meghan’s attendance.
A Sussex spokesperson said: “I can confirm the duke has recently received email correspondence from His Majesty’s office regarding the coronation.
“An immediate decision on whether the duke and duchess will attend will not be disclosed by us at this time.”