The Jersey Evening Post takes complaints about editorial content seriously.
We are committed to abiding by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (“IPSO”) rules and regulations and the Editors’ Code of Practice that Ipso enforces.
If you would like to make a complaint under the terms of the Editors’ Code administered by IPSO please email email@example.com. If you wish to make your complaint by post, please write to: The Editor, P.O. Box 582, Five Oaks, St Saviour, Jersey, JE4 8XQ
If you would like to make a complaint about the Jersey Evening Post on an editorial issue not covered by IPSO and the Editors’ Code, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) The Jersey Evening Post aims to handle all complaints as efficiently and effectively as possible.
2) All complaints will be acknowledged on receipt.
3) If we receive multiple complaints about the same issue we may make one response to all.
4) We may request further information from you to enable us to investigate your complaint.
5) We will deal promptly with complaints. Once full details have been established, we aim to resolve within 28 days any complaint brought under the IPSO Editors’ Code. If we fail to resolve such a complaint to your satisfaction within this time, you may refer the matter to IPSO. If we believe that no breach of the Editors’ Code is involved, we will tell you.
6) You can see a copy of the Editors’ Code here.
7) If at any stage of your complaint we do not hear back from you within 28 working days, we will consider your complaint resolved.