Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office. .
Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
Sunny periods developing.
At 7am, high, 1030mb over Britain, expected to slowly decline southwards.
Forecast from 1pm Thursday to 1pm Friday.
- Forecast: Some mist or fog patches, especially overnight.
- Wind: Variable 1 to 3, becoming south to southwest tomorrow morning, locally 4 in the north.
- Visibility: Good, locally moderate to very poor.
- Sea State: Smooth or slight.
- Sea Swell: 3 to 5 feet.
- Sea Temp: 18
Outlook from 1pm Friday to 1pm Saturday.
- Forecast: Rain by Saturday morning, heavy at times, clearing later.
- Wind: South to southwest 2 to 4, locally variable 1 to 3 in the south at first, increasing 4 to 6 overnight, veering northwest in the morning 5 to 6.
- Visibility: Moderate to good, becoming moderate to poor in rain.
- Sea State: Smooth or slight with a low swell, becoming moderate to rather rough.