Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office. .
Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
STRONG WIND WARNING
At 7 p.m. low, 1004 mb, 100 miles southwest of Ireland, expected to move northeast and slowly fill, with associated weak fronts crossing the area on Sunday.
Forecast from 1am Sunday to 1am Monday.
- Forecast: Isolated showers, dying out later. Risk of mist patches.
- Wind: Southwest 4 to 5 increasing 5 to 6 before dawn, veering westerly late afternoon and decreasing 4 to 5 later.
- Visibility: Moderate to good, perhaps locally poor.
- Sea State: Slight to moderate, becoming moderate to rather rough by midday, locally rough.
- Sea Swell: Becoming 3 to 6 feet.
- Sea Temp: 19
Outlook from 1am Monday to 1am Tuesday.
- Forecast: Fair.
- Wind: West to northwest 4 to 5, decreasing 3 to 4 in the morning.
- Visibility: Good.
- Sea State: Moderate, locally rather rough at first, becoming mainly slight, with a low swell.