Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office. .
Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
At 7 a.m., a ridge of high pressure over Biscay will persist. Fronts to the south of Ireland will move east over the Channel tonight.
Forecast from 1pm Saturday to 1pm Sunday.
- Forecast: Mist and fog patches later this evening, with perhaps a little light drizzle overnight, clearing by morning.
- Wind: Westerly 2 to 3, occasionally 4.
- Visibility: Good, occasionally moderate to very poor.
- Sea State: Smooth or slight.
- Sea Swell: 2 to 3 feet.
- Sea Temp: 17
Outlook from 1pm Sunday to 1pm Monday.
- Forecast: Mist or fog patches Sunday evening, with occasional light rain or drizzle, clearing by Monday morning.
- Wind: Westerly 2 to 4.
- Visibility: Good, becoming moderate to very poor this evening, then good by morning.
- Sea State: Mainly slight, with a low swell.