Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office. .
Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
At 7 pm, low, 998mb, North Sea, moving southeast and filling ahead of a temporary ridge. Warm front over mid-Atlantic moving east, expected to reach the Channel later tomorrow.
Forecast from 1am Friday to 1am Saturday.
- Forecast: Occasional rain or drizzle from afternoon Risk of fog patches later.
- Wind: Northwest 4 backing west decreasing 3 to 4 overnight, backing southerly increasing 4 to 5 in the afternoon, veering southwest to west in the evening.
- Visibility: Good becoming moderate to very poor later.
- Sea State: Slight, locally moderate.
- Sea Swell: 3-5ft.
- Sea Temp: 9
Outlook from 1am Saturday to 1am Sunday.
- Forecast: Occasional light rain or drizzle. Risk of fog patches.
- Wind: West to southwest 4 to 5, increasing 5 to 6 Saturday morning, locally 7 in the north of the area later.
- Visibility: Mainly moderate to poor.
- Sea State: Slight to moderate with swell becoming moderate to rather rough, occasionally rough in the north later.