Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office. .
Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
STRONG WIND WARNING
Some hazy sunshine.
At 7 a.m., high, 1033 mb near the Faroe Islands extended a ridge south over Britain. Low, 1000mb, 500 miles west of Biscay, expected to fill and move south.
Forecast from 1pm Wednesday to 1pm Thursday.
- Forecast: Risk of a shower after midnight.
- Wind: East to northeast 4 to 5, locally 6 at first, decreasing 3 to 4 overnight.
- Visibility: Good.
- Sea State: Slight to moderate, locally rather rough in the north and west at first.
- Sea Swell: 2 to 5 feet.
- Sea Temp: 13
Outlook from 1pm Thursday to 1pm Friday.
- Forecast: Isolated showers. Risk of thunder.
- Wind: East to northeast 2 to 4 becoming variable for a time overnight.
- Visibility: Good, occasionally moderate in showers.
- Sea State: Slight with low swell.