Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office. .
Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
Fair or fine.
At 6pm, high 1037mb, over northeast France and Germany was drifting east and slowly declining.
Forecast from 1am Saturday to 1am Sunday.
- Forecast: Some mist and risk of fog patches spreading in from the northwest from afternoon.
- Wind: Southerly 4 to 5, perhaps locally 6 mid-Channel until dawn, becoming variable 2 to 4 south of Guernsey during the afternoon and Saturday evening, veering southwest to west later.
- Visibility: Good, becoming locally moderate to poor in mist, perhaps very poor in fog.
- Sea State: Slight, locally moderate in the north and west.
- Sea Swell: 4 to 8 feet.
- Sea Temp: 8
Outlook from 1am Sunday to 1am Monday.
- Forecast: Some mist and risk of fog patches.
- Wind: Southwest to west 4 to 5 in the north of the area and 3 to 4 in the south, becoming variable 2 to 4 during the afternoon.
- Visibility: Moderate to good, locally poor in mist, perhaps very poor in fog.
- Sea State: Moderate in the north to slight in the south, decreasing smooth or slight, with swell.