Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office. .
Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
at 7 p.m., low, 963mb, southeast Iceland, expected to move slowly east. A ridge of high pressure extended from eastern Europe to Biscay.
Forecast from 1am Sunday to 1am Monday.
- Forecast: Rather cloudy, becoming fair in the evening.
- Wind: Southwest 3 to 4, occasionally 5 in the north in the morning, backing southerly later.
- Visibility: Good.
- Sea State: Slight to moderate.
- Sea Swell: 2 to 5ft.
- Sea Temp: 16
Outlook from 1am Monday to 1am Tuesday.
- Forecast: Fair.
- Wind: Southerly 4 to 5, perhaps locally 6 in the morning, decreasing 3 to 4 by evening.
- Visibility: Mainly good.
- Sea State: Slight to moderate, with a low swell.