Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office. .
Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
At 7am, low, 997mb, was slow moving 350 miles west of Ireland. Associated weakening cold front over the mouth of the Channel, moving east and expected to become slow moving over Normandy overnight.
Forecast from 1pm Saturday to 1pm Sunday.
- Forecast: Risk of Isolated thundery showers in the southeast of the area by dawn on Sunday.
- Wind: Variable or northwesterly 2 to 4.
- Visibility: Good, perhaps occasionally moderate.
- Sea State: Slight or smooth.
- Sea Swell: 3 to 5 feet.
- Sea Temp: 16
Outlook from 1pm Sunday to 1pm Monday.
- Forecast: Fair.
- Wind: Westerly 2 to 4, increasing 4 to 5 for a time in the west of the area, backing southwest to south 2 to 4 overnight.
- Visibility: Good.
- Sea State: Slight becoming locally moderate for a time, with a low swell.