Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office. .
Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
Sunny periods, fog later.
At 7am, high 1025mb, over Biscay, expected to drift north.
Forecast from 1pm Tuesday to 1pm Wednesday.
- Forecast: Mist or fog in the west, moving east to become more widespread by evening, then becoming patchy during Wednesday morning.
- Wind: Westerly 2 to 4, becoming north or variable 1 or 2 overnight, then north to northeast 2 or 3 by noon.
- Visibility: Moderate to good becoming moderate to very poor in mist and fog.
- Sea State: Smooth or slight.
- Sea Swell: 2 to 4 feet.
- Sea Temp: 14
Outlook from 1pm Wednesday to 1pm Thursday.
- Forecast: Risk of fog banks in the north, clearing in the evening.
- Wind: Variable 1 to 3, becoming northeasterly 3 to 4 by evening, veering east overnight.
- Visibility: Good, perhaps very poor in fog.
- Sea State: Smooth or slight, with a low swell.