Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office. .
Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
at 7 p.m., low, 991mb, over the mid Atlantic was moving east towards Portugal, associated fronts over the mouth of the Channel were moving northeast, crossing the area overnight.
Forecast from 1am Saturday to 1am Sunday.
- Forecast: Occasional rain, clearing before dawn to scattered showers.
- Wind: Southwest to south 3 to 4, occasionally 5 later.
- Visibility: Moderate to good, occasionally poor.
- Sea State: Slight.
- Sea Swell: 2 to 4 feet.
- Sea Temp: 11
Outlook from 1am Sunday to 1am Monday.
- Forecast: Scattered showers. Rain in the morning, clearing around midday.
- Wind: Southwest 3 to 4, occasionally 5, veering west by dawn, further veering northerly by midday and increasing 5 to 6.
- Visibility: Good, occasionally moderate to poor.
- Sea State: Slight with swell, becoming moderate to rather rough in the afternoon.