Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
At 7 p.m. shallow low, 1019 mb, near London, moving east and filling. Associated weak front moving south over the Channel. A ridge of high pressure is expected to build in its wake.
Forecast from 1am Tuesday to 1am Wednesday.
- Forecast: Any light rain or drizzle clearing in the morning to become fair.
- Wind: Northwest to north 3 to 4, soon veering northeast, further veering east late afternoon.
- Visibility: Moderate to very poor becoming good by dawn.
- Sea State: Slight.
- Sea Swell: 3 to 4 feet increasing 4 to 7 feet overnight.
- Sea Temp: 18
Outlook from 1am Wednesday to 1am Thursday.
- Forecast: Fair.
- Wind: Northeast to east 3 to 4.
- Visibility: Good
- Sea State: Slight with swell.