Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
Sunny and warm.
At 6 a.m. high, 1039 mb, over eastern Europe expected to drift east. Low, 958 mb, near Iceland expected to move northeast with associated weak front becoming slow moving over the Channel later Monday.
Forecast from 1pm Sunday to 1pm Monday.
- Forecast: Mist and fog patches spreading from the west overnight.
- Wind: Southeast 3 to 4, veering south this evening, becoming variable 1 to 3 after midnight.
- Visibility: Moderate to good, becoming moderate to very poor overnight.
- Sea State: Slight.
- Sea Swell: 3 to 5 feet, increasing 5 to 7 feet by evening.
- Sea Temp: 9
Outlook from 1pm Monday to 1pm Tuesday.
- Forecast: Mist and fog patches clearing by evening.
- Wind: Variable 1 to 3, soon becoming northeast, increasing 3 to 4 by evening and 4 to 5 by midnight.
- Visibility: Moderate to very poor, becoming moderate to good.
- Sea State: Slight becoming moderate in the north and west, with swell.