Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
Rain at times.
At 7am, a front over the mouth of the Channel was moving slowly east to clear the area tonight.
Forecast from 1pm Wednesday to 1pm Thursday.
- Forecast: Outbreaks of rain, clearing to fair early evening. Risk of fog patches near French coasts Thursday morning.
- Wind: Southeast to south 4 or 5, veering southwest early evening and decreasing 2 to 4, backing south to southeast again by morning.
- Visibility: Good, locally moderate to poor in rain.
- Sea State: Slight, locally moderate in the north in the at first.
- Sea Swell: 2 feet increasing 3 to 6 feet after midnight.
- Sea Temp: 12
Outlook from 1pm Thursday to 1pm Friday.
- Forecast: Fair, risk of a shower Friday morning, also fog patches near French coasts.
- Wind: Easterly 2 or 4, becoming variable on Friday.
- Visibility: Good.
- Sea State: Slight with a low swell.