Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
Fair with sunny periods.
At 1am, a southerly flow covered the area.
Forecast from 7am Thursday to 7am Friday.
- Forecast: Mist or fog patches near French coasts at first. Risk of a shower in the afternoon and overnight.
- Wind: Variable 1 to 3, very soon becoming southeast, backing northeast early afternoon and increasing 3 or 4, further backing northerly overnight.
- Visibility: Good, locally poor or very poor at first.
- Sea State: Smooth or slight, becoming locally moderate.
- Sea Swell: 2 to 4 feet, becoming 3 to 7 feet.
- Sea Temp: 12
Outlook from 7am Friday to 7am Saturday.
- Forecast: Isolated showers. Outbreaks of rain overnight.
- Wind: Northerly 3 or 4, backing west 2 or 3 Friday afternoon, further backing southerly by evening and increasing 4 or 5, perhaps 6 by midnight.
- Visibility: Mainly good, locally moderate to poor in rain overnight.
- Sea State: Slight with a low swell, becoming moderate perhaps rather rough overnight.