Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
STRONG WIND WARNING
At the time of issue there was a Strong Wind Warning in force for the Channel Islands Area.
Becoming breezy with showers later tonight.
At 7 p.m., high, 1025 mb, mid-Atlantic extended a declining ridge to Biscay. Low, 1003 mb, just east of Scotland expected to move east and deepen.
Forecast from 1am Friday to 1am Saturday.
- Forecast: Scattered showers, dying out early afternoon.
- Wind: Southwest to west 4 to 5, soon increasing 5 to 6, veering west to northwest in the morning and decreasing mainly 4.
- Visibility: Very good, locally moderate in showers.
- Sea State: Moderate, perhaps locally rather rough for a time overnight.
- Sea Swell: Not significant.
- Sea Temp: 18
Outlook from 1am Saturday to 1am Sunday.
- Forecast: Isolated showers in the morning.
- Wind: Northwesterly 3 to 4.
- Visibility: Good, locally moderate in showers.
- Sea State: Mainly moderate, decreasing slight overnight.