Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
At 1 p.m. a weak ridge over Biscay and France expected to decline as low, 1005mb, drifts southeast to be over Scotland by Friday.
Forecast from 7pm Thursday to 7pm Friday.
- Forecast: Mainly fair. Risk of shower in the west by late afternoon.
- Wind: West to southwest 3 to 4, backing southerly 2 to 3 by midday, locally variable 1 or 2 Jersey southwards in the afternoon.
- Visibility: Good.
- Sea State: Slight, becoming smooth or slight.
- Sea Swell: Not significant.
- Sea Temp: 19
Outlook from 7pm Friday to 7pm Saturday.
- Forecast: Scattered showers from mid-evening, becoming isolated by mid-morning.
- Wind: Southerly or variable 1 to 3 becoming south 4 occasionally 5 overnight, veering west to northwest 4 to 5 by evening.
- Visibility: Good, locally moderate to poor in showers.
- Sea State: Smooth or slight increasing slight, perhaps moderate later.