Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office. .
Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
At 7 p.m. low, 1013 mb, remained slow moving over Germany. A ridge of high pressure extending across Britain from Scandinavia expected to slowly decline.
Forecast from 1am Saturday to 1am Sunday.
- Forecast: Isolated showers.
- Wind: Easterly 2 to 4, occasionally 5 in the morning, increasing 4 to 5, by evening, locally 6 later.
- Visibility: Good, occasionally moderate in showers.
- Sea State: Slight, becoming moderate in the west and north during the evening.
- Sea Swell: 2 to 5 feet.
- Sea Temp: 15
Outlook from 1am Sunday to 1am Monday.
- Forecast: Risk of a shower in the north before dawn. Rain spreading in from the south by the afternoon, perhaps heavy, mainly clearing by midnight.
- Wind: East to southeast 4 to 6, increasing 6 to 7 by late morning, perhaps locally gale 8, decreasing 4 to 6 during the evening and veering southeast to south.
- Visibility: Good, occasionally moderate to poor in rain or showers.
- Sea State: Slight to moderate, with a low swell, soon increasing moderate to rather rough, further increasing rather rough to rough for a time in the afternoon and evening.