Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office. .
Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
Sunny periods by p.m.
At 7 a.m. slack high pressure, 1016 mb, over central Britain expected to decline. Shallow thundery low, 1010 mb, over northern Spain expected to move northeast to be near Paris by Tuesday.
Forecast from 1pm Monday to 1pm Tuesday.
- Forecast: Isolated showers from midnight.
- Wind: Northeast to north 1 to 3, occasionally 4 late afternoon and early evening, backing north to northwest towards dawn.
- Visibility: Good, occasionally moderate in showers.
- Sea State: Smooth or slight.
- Sea Swell: 2 to 3 feet decreasing this evening.
- Sea Temp: 17
Outlook from 1pm Tuesday to 1pm Wednesday.
- Forecast: Isolated showers. Rain spreading from the west after midnight, clearing by late morning. Risk of thunder.
- Wind: North to northwest 1 to 3, becoming west or variable early evening, then southerly by midnight, veering west to northwest 3 to 4 around dawn, increasing 4 to 5 during the morning.
- Visibility: Good, occasionally moderate to poor.
- Sea State: Smooth or slight, increasing slight to moderate during Wednesday morning.