Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office. .
Shipping forecast from the Jersey Met. Office.
Sunny periods. Isolated thundery showers overnight.
At 1p.m. a filling low, 999mb, slow moving 150 miles northwest of Iberia maintained a slack easterly flow over the Channel.
Forecast from 7pm Friday to 7pm Saturday.
- Forecast: Isolated showers or thunderstorms. Early morning mist or fog patches near French coasts.
- Wind: East to northeast 2 to 3, locally 4 at first, becoming variable around dawn then northerly late afternoon.
- Visibility: Good, becoming locally moderate and very poor in fog.
- Sea State: Smooth or slight.
- Sea Swell: Not significant.
- Sea Temp: 19
Outlook from 7pm Saturday to 7pm Sunday.
- Forecast: Fair. Isolated showers. Perhaps some early morning mist or fog patches near French coasts.
- Wind: North 3 to 4, soon veering northeast, increasing mainly 4 after midnight, locally 5 at times.
- Visibility: Moderate to good. Perhaps locally very poor.
- Sea State: Slight, becoming moderate in the north and west after midnight.